Quality Management and TQM
- Development and implementation of TQM concepts
- Audit and Assessments of TQM concepts based on EFQM-requirements
- Implementation of customised Quality Management Systems, planning of internal quality audits and preparation for the certification ISO 9001
- Development of a branch specific “Global Quality Seal Standard“ for relocation organisations (EuRA = European Relocation Association)
- Development and conducting of international Global Quality Seal Training sessions. A Film about the EuRA Global Quality Seal and its benefits
The Benefits of the EuRA Global Quality Seal (see page 20)
Sharing Best Practices of the EuRA Global Quality Seal (see page 18)
- Development or writing of Quality Management manuals
- Development and implementation of systems to report quality costs and statistics (KPIs)
- Project Management: Effective planning, execution and control of Quality Management projects
- Development and implementation of controlling instruments supporting the analysis of various aspects of human resources management for an international IT company.
- Plan and implement programmes to analyse the workplace environment including subjects as motivation and satisfaction of management and employees.
- Development and implementation of performance evaluations (top-down and bottom-up) and career path strategies, covering coaching and assessment centres for various service and sales companies.
- Workshops with top and middle Management, defining strategic leadership goals and steps necessary to reach such goals.
- Development and implementation of a companywide educational concept covering need assessment, curriculum design and evaluation of the training quality and effect.
- Development and implementation of management training and coaching in human resources issues for a major foreign Central Bank
- Trainer for the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Qualität e.V. (German Association for Quality)
- Training for the Schweizerische Vereinigung für Qualitäts- und Management-Systeme (Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems)
- Planning, organisation and conducting of training sessions
- ISO 9000ff. – training
- Workshops and training for management and employees
- Quality Management, TQM and Human Resources training for attorneys and their associates
- Senior Lead-Auditor of DQS, one of the largest international certification bodies
- Article on the certification process
at the Deutsche Bank VU Direkt in 2002
- Article on the certification process [421 KB]
[421 KB] of Naspa
- Article about the certification [3 MB]
of Hallertauer Volksbank eG in 2016 (Reference: Wirtschaft10plus)
NASPA Certification Event, 2007
Certificate awarded to Claudia Ehry, Managing Director and Shareholder of Y-PR GmbH, Public Relations, 2004 (www.y-pr.de)